Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title


Registrar Information

North Tahoe High School

Welcome to the NTHS Registrar's page! 
Hello, my name is Blanca-Elena Carrillo and I can assist you with new enrollment, withdrawals, transcript requests, records requests, and work permits during the summer. Click on New Enrollment on the left if you would like to enroll your new student at NTHS.

Registration Checklist for North Tahoe High School:
In order to enroll your new student at North Tahoe High School, copies of the following documentation are REQUIRED:

Students transferring during the school year must bring a copy of their withdrawal slip showing grades to date of leaving. Please also review information from our NTHS COUNSELORS.
Students participating in a Special Education program must bring a copy of their most recent I.E.P.  This is necessary even if the parent no longer wishes that their student continue to participate in the special education program.

Students requesting Honors/AP placement should bring as much supporting documentation (academic records, standardized test results, etc.) to present to the counselor for consideration.

NTHS Withdrawal Information:
If your student is withdrawing during the current school year:

  1. Obtain the Withdrawal Form from the Registrar's Office (Please allow at least three school days to complete the withdrawal process). 
  2. The parent must sign the withdrawal form giving permission for withdrawal.
  3. The student takes the withdrawal form to his/her teachers for an exit grade and returns all textbooks and materials to the library.
  4. Student/ parents clear any cafeteria or textbook fines.
  5. Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar.
  6. The student will receive a copy of the withdrawal form to take to their new school.
  7. Transcripts will be sent to the new school when a request for records is made by the new school.

If your student is withdrawing at the end of the school year:

  1. Notification via email or phone call to the Registrar's Office is required before the start of the new school year. 
  2. Transcripts will be sent to the new school upon request of the new school.

Registrar's Office Hours: 

  • During the school year: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
  • Winter/Spring Breaks: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
  • Summer Hours: Monday - Friday,  8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. 

Work Permit Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. during the summer/winter/spring breaks. Please click on the work permits link on the left for details on how to apply. Work permits are processed by the Attendance Secretary during the school year. 


Ms. Blanca-Elena Carrillo - Registrar
(530) 581-7002
(530) 581-3252 fax 

North Tahoe High School

2945 Polaris Road
PO Box 5099, Tahoe City, CA 96145

The Registrar can assist you with the following:

  • Enrolling students
  • Transfer of records
  • Withdrawal/transfer of students
  • Preparing, mailing, and ordering transcripts
  • Graduation verification
  • Education verification
  • Submitting GPAs to the California Student Aid Commission
  • Issuing work permits during the summer months
  • SSA Form 

Don't see what you're looking for? Please check the Counselors page: