Hello future Laker!

  • Welcome to the NTHS Registrars page! 

    We look forward to meeting you and enrolling your student. You will find detailed information for a smooth process. 

    Registration Checklist for North Tahoe High School

    In order to enroll your student at North Tahoe High School, copies of the following documentation is REQUIRED:

    • Birth certificate: A copy of the student's birth certificate is required.
    • Proof of Residency as shown through a rental agreement, tax bill or utility bill. Please provide a copy for us to keep.
    • Immunizations Required for School Entry.  
    • Transcript from previous school.


    Students transferring during the school year must bring a copy of their withdrawal slip showing grades to date of leaving.

    Students participating in a special education program must bring a copy of their most recent I.E.P.  This is necessary even if the parent no longer wishes that their student continue to participate in the special education program.

    Students requesting honors/AP placement should bring as much supporting documentation (academic records, standardized test results, etc.) to present to the counselor for consideration.

    NTHS Withdrawal Information

    If your student is withdrawing during the current school year:

    1. Obtain Withdrawal Form from the Registrar's Office (Please allow at least 3 school days to complete the withdrawal process). 
    2. The parent must sign the withdrawal form giving permission for withdrawal.
    3. The student takes the withdrawal form to his/her teachers for an exit grade & returns all textbooks to the library.
    4. Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar.
    5. Student will receive a copy of the withdrawal form to take to their new school.
    6. Transcripts will be sent to the new school when a request of records is made by the new school.


    If your student is withdrawing at the end of the school year:

    1. Notification via email or phone call to the Registrar's Office is required before the start of the new school year. 
    2. Transcripts will be sent to the new school upon request.


    Registrar Office Hours: 

    • During the School Year: M - F 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    • Winter/Spring Breaks: M - F 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
    • Summer Hours:  M-F  7:30 a.m.  - 3:30 p.m. 


     Work Permit Hours:

     M-F 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. during the summer/winter/spring breaks.


  • Ms. Blanca-Elena Carrillo 



    (530) 581-7002


    The Registrar can assist you with the following:

    • Enrolling of Students
    • Transfer of Records
    • Preparing, mailing and ordering transcripts
    • Graduation verification
    • Submitting GPA's to California Student Aid Commision
    • Issuing Work Permits